Harrisdale Primary is a local intake school. An eligible child whose place of residence is within the intake area is guaranteed enrolment in the compulsory years of primary schooling (Pre Primary to Year 6). Children whose usual place of residence is not in the local intake area require an application for enrolment and are accommodated where possible based on capacity and facilities available after making provision for local intake area needs.
To obtain an enrolment application please see our Administration staff or download Enrolment form A in the resources link.
Applications can be submitted in the front office during the school term between 8:30am and 3:30pm with the following Supporting Documentation.
- 3 proofs of Residence:
- latest Council Rates Notice (if you own your property) or Tenancy Agreement with a minimum of three months lease period remaining.
- Driver’s Licence with current address
- Latest Utility bill (Water/ Gas/ Electricity ONLY)
- Student Documentation Required
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/ citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application)
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement
- Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below)
If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice received from the department of immigration.
Please ensure all original supporting documentation is provided with your enrolment application. (COPIES WILL BE MADE IN THE OFFICE AT THE TIME OF ENROLMENT)