Kindy applications for 2019 can be submitted to our Administration.
Please understand this is an APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT only and does not guarantee your child a place in 2019.
There is no need to rush in. Enrolments are not accepted on a first come, first served basis.
All applications received by 4.00pm on July 20th are equally considered against Department of Education criteria (by order of priority):
1) Child residing in local intake area who has a sibling also enrolled at the school in the current year, and who lives nearest the school.
2) Child in the local intake area who does not have a sibling enrolled at the school in the current year, and who lives nearest the school.
As this is a school under enrolment pressure, we do not take enrolments outside the local intake area.
As kindergarten is pre-compulsory schooling, there is no guarantee of a place in your local school.
To obtain an enrolment application please see our Administration staff or download Enrolment form A
Please ensure all original supporting documentation is provided with your enrolment application. (COPIES WILL BE MADE IN THE OFFICE AT THE TIME OF ENROLMENT)
- 3 proofs of Residence:
- latest Council Rates Notice (if you own your property) or Tenancy Agreement with a minimum of three months lease period remaining.
- Driver’s Licence with current address
- Latest Utility bill (Water/ Gas/ Electricity ONLY)
- Student Documentation Required
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/ citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application)
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement
- Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below)
If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice received from the department of immigration.